PostgreSQL or MySQL: Which is faster?

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1252003,00.html

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare@jasonic.dk

Re: PostgreSQL or MySQL: Which is faster?

From
Joshua Kramer
Date:
Heh.  I read that page and it's the most waste of monitor space I've seen
in a while.  A better title would be, "Article: A Tiny Compendium of
Assorted and Non-Related Open Source and Microsoft Database Facts, as
Described by a MySQL Expert."

Cheers,
-J

Re: PostgreSQL or MySQL: Which is faster?

From
"Jonah H. Harris"
Date:
On 4/25/07, Joshua Kramer <josh@globalherald.net> wrote:
> A Tiny Compendium of Assorted and Non-Related Open Source
> and Microsoft Database Facts, as Described by a MySQL Expert.

+1

:)

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301