LinuxForum 2007

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
Hi

Just want to thank Magnus Hagander for a good, to the point talk at LinuxForum
2007 in Copenhagen.

45 minutes went fast even though the aircon was terrible.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare@jasonic.dk

Re: LinuxForum 2007

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just want to thank Magnus Hagander for a good, to the point talk at LinuxForum
> 2007 in Copenhagen.

Thank you!

You were there? You should've come up and said hi! (And if you did, I
apologize for not realizing it was you..)

> 45 minutes went fast even though the aircon was terrible.

Heh. It was actually 60 minutes :-p But the aircon was certainly terrible...

//Magnus

Re: LinuxForum 2007

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
> You were there? You should've come up and said hi! (And if you did, I
> apologize for not realizing it was you..)

I wanted to. But my brain was toast after a full day at the Perl booth and an
hour in there. And there were a handful of people already there. I went
outside to be cooled off instead.

> Heh. It was actually 60 minutes :-p But the aircon was certainly
> terrible...

Perhaps I dozed off ;-)

No, seriously, just kidding. I promise, next time!

--

Date:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 10:09:11AM +0100, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > You were there? You should've come up and said hi! (And if you did, I
> > apologize for not realizing it was you..)
>
> I wanted to. But my brain was toast after a full day at the Perl booth and an
> hour in there. And there were a handful of people already there. I went
> outside to be cooled off instead.

Heh, I can understand that. If I'd known you were at the perl booth I
would've stopped by there instead.

> > Heh. It was actually 60 minutes :-p But the aircon was certainly
> > terrible...
>
> Perhaps I dozed off ;-)

Could be ;-)

> No, seriously, just kidding. I promise, next time!

I'll hold you to that :)

//Magnus