LinuxFest Northwest 2007

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
LinuxFest Northwest is an annual event hosted by several LUGS in the Northwest
Washington state area. It draws participants from an area encompassing
Portland,Oregon to Vancouver-Victoria, British Columbia. This year the Fest
will be two days long, Saturday April 28 and Sunday April 29, 2007.  The event
is held at  Bellingham Technical College Bellingham WA.  A more detailed
explanation can be found at the link listed below. I am posting this as a
Call for Presenters on the subject of PostgreSQL.  Last year Jim Nasby
presented an overview of changes since 7.4 and a primer on Postgres.
You may respond through either the Call for Presenters link on the website or
by email to me.

Fest Site
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/

Call for Presenters Link
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/present.html

Thank you
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

Re: LinuxFest Northwest 2007

From
Jim Nasby
Date:
BTW, while I'd love to present at this conference again, I'm
substantially busier now than I was last year, so I'm not sure I'll
be able to. If someone else wants to step up, please do.