pg_live-2.1.1 beta

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
Josh,

It's pretty much complete. What remains to be done is installing pljava. I invite anybody to download and comment on
itspresent form.

One last thing, the front page on the browser has a link, an easter egg, of the photograph of the group shot we took at
theToronto 10th anniversary.

http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso
http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso.checksum

cheers

Robert

Re: pg_live-2.1.1 beta

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

> It's pretty much complete. What remains to be done is installing pljava. I
> invite anybody to download and comment on its present form.
>
> One last thing, the front page on the browser has a link, an easter egg, of
> the photograph of the group shot we took at the Toronto 10th anniversary.
>

> http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso
> http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso.checksum

Way cool, thank you!   This should go over well at LISA.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: pg_live-2.1.1 beta

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
Josh,

FYI: I will continue to add stuff to it such as pljava, plruby and maybe more documentation. I'll see how things go
overthe next couple of weeks.