Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
LISA. This is a 2 day exhibition on December 6/7. Josh Berkus, Robert
Bernier, Robert Treat and in theory someone from eDB will be there.

Can someone take my place?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
On Sunday 05 November 2006 21:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
> LISA.

What's the situation with the booth material?

Date:
Robert Bernier wrote:
> On Sunday 05 November 2006 21:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
>> LISA.
>
> What's the situation with the booth material?

I assume Josh will bring his sign. I will get materials printed
(including CDs) and shipped to someone :)

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
One other thing... what do I do to get registered as a booth person?

Date:
Robert Bernier wrote:
> One other thing... what do I do to get registered as a booth person?

I got that handled :)

Joshua D. Drake

> On Monday 06 November 2006 10:27, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Robert Bernier wrote:
>>> What's the situation with the booth material?
>> I assume Josh will bring his sign. I will get materials printed
>> (including CDs) and shipped to someone :)
>>
>> Joshua D. Drake
>>
>>> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
>>> TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>>>        subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
>>>        message can get through to the mailing list cleanly

>        match

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Josh,

Please let LISA know that I'm now in charge of the BOF.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun