Need someone to do a count of changes in 8.2

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
.... from Bruce's release notes.

Volunteers?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: Need someone to do a count of changes in 8.2

From
Stéphane Schildknecht
Date:
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> .... from Bruce's release notes.
>
> Volunteers?

A brief count let me go up to 17 changes, at least...

Re: Need someone to do a count of changes in 8.2

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Stephane,

> A brief count let me go up to 17 changes, at least...

No, from the *release notes*:
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release-8-2.html

... there's at least 100 there.

--

Date:
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Stephane,
>

>> A brief count let me go up to 17 changes, at least...
>>

> No, from the *release notes*:
> http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release-8-2.html
>
> ... there's at least 100 there.

OK, sorry...
Almost 215 changes, there.

Re: Need someone to do a count of changes in 8.2

From
Dimitri Fontaine
Date:
I list,

Le lundi 25 septembre 2006 23:00, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> No, from the *release notes*:
> http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release-8-2.html

wget http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release-8-2.html
less rel*
egrep -c '^><LI$' release-8-2.html
212

I'd say 212 is a pretty good approximation.
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Attachment