Training Courses

From
Anton de Wet
Date:
Hi

Our company has had quite a few requests in the last week or two for
PostgreSQL training. We do Red Hat RHCE and it seems quite a few of these
clients are now seriously moving to PostgreSQL.

I'd prefer not to develop course material myself, but rather partner with
someone that already has a working training centre.

Who would you recomend? Is anyone on the list keen to partner up on
training?

Thanx

Anton

--
Forgiveness is giving up all hope for a better past

Re: Training Courses

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Anton,

> Who would you recomend? Is anyone on the list keen to partner up on
> training?

Open Technology Group:
www.otg-nc.com
(OTG is a financial donor to the PostgreSQL fund at SPI)

I believe that EnterpriseDB also offers traing, but I'm unclear on whether
that's for general Postgres or EDB only.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun