postgresql live-cd, iso online

From
Koen Martens
Date:
Looks like my earlier message got stuck in the moderation queue..
Anyway:

First preliminary ISO is online at
http://www.sonologic.nl/Projects/PgLive (PgFoundry has a 30MB size
limit on files).

Let me know what you think. There's a lot more to do of course,
install apps, more graphics and stuff, better 'home page' etc..

Best,

Koen

Re: postgresql live-cd, iso online

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Koen Martens wrote:
> Looks like my earlier message got stuck in the moderation queue..
> Anyway:
>
> First preliminary ISO is online at
> http://www.sonologic.nl/Projects/PgLive (PgFoundry has a 30MB size
> limit on files).

I am downloading this now. I should be able to review over the weekend.

Joshua D. Drake

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/