php|works / db|works call for papers ends June 5th

From
Robert Treat
Date:
They are looking for php / database related talks. Conference is in Toronto in
September of this year.  More details available at
http://hades.phparch.com/ceres/public/page/index.php/works

--
Robert Treat

Re: php|works / db|works call for papers ends June

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Josh, Alvaro,

> They are looking for php / database related talks. Conference is in Toronto in
> September of this year.  More details available at
> http://hades.phparch.com/ceres/public/page/index.php/works

Can someone do PL/PHP?  I have a PHP talk, but I'm not sure that I can
get to Toronto again this year.

--Josh

Re: php|works / db|works call for papers ends June

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh, Alvaro,
>
> >They are looking for php / database related talks. Conference is in
> >Toronto in September of this year.  More details available at
> >http://hades.phparch.com/ceres/public/page/index.php/works
>
> Can someone do PL/PHP?  I have a PHP talk, but I'm not sure that I can
> get to Toronto again this year.

I could stay the whole month in Québec, and be back in Toronto in
September ;-)