BOF for OSCON?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Did someone already book us a BOF for OSCON?  I'd swear that someone took
care of that, and I don't want to double-book.  Please speak up, or I'll
book one tonight.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: BOF for OSCON?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thursday 18 May 2006 13:43, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Did someone already book us a BOF for OSCON?  I'd swear that someone took
> care of that, and I don't want to double-book.  Please speak up, or I'll
> book one tonight.

I did submit one a good month ago or more, but I've not recieved any
confirmation of it nor is it listed on the website, so feel free to enquire
if we are good to go if you want.

--
Robert Treat