Oracle vs Postgres comparison article

From
Bruno Wolff III
The article at:
http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid41_gci1179016,00.html
referenced by the Slashdoc article:
http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/06/04/06/1828206.shtml
has some inaccurate (or at least out of date) information.

Re: Oracle vs Postgres comparison article

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

> http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid41_gci117
>9016,00.html referenced by the Slashdoc article:
> http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/06/04/06/1828206.shtml
> has some inaccurate (or at least out of date) information.

I've sent corrections to the Techtarget editor.   Please don't slam them,
overall it was a good article for us.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Oracle vs Postgres comparison article

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 23:28:48 -0700,
  Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> > http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid41_gci117
> >9016,00.html referenced by the Slashdoc article:
> > http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/06/04/06/1828206.shtml
> > has some inaccurate (or at least out of date) information.
>
> I've sent corrections to the Techtarget editor.   Please don't slam them,
> overall it was a good article for us.  Thanks!

I had no intention of slamming them. I was hoping someone, better able to than
I, would send them corrections.