Par/ACCEL

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
http://www.it-analysis.com/technology/data_mgmt/content.php?cid=8425

We really should set up Google News alerts on "PostgreSQL" to this list
perhaps...

Chris

Re: Par/ACCEL

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> http://www.it-analysis.com/technology/data_mgmt/content.php?cid=8425
>
> We really should set up Google News alerts on "PostgreSQL" to this list
> perhaps...

maybe a seperate 'pgsql-in-the-news@postgresql.org' list that ppl can
subscribe to?

----

Re: Par/ACCEL

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 23:20, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>
> > http://www.it-analysis.com/technology/data_mgmt/content.php?cid=8425
> >
> > We really should set up Google News alerts on "PostgreSQL" to this list
> > perhaps...
>
> maybe a seperate 'pgsql-in-the-news@postgresql.org' list that ppl can
> subscribe to?

When it has been discussed in the past, the consensous has been that
those interested in such services can sign up directly for them
themselves.

Robert Treat