OSDL "Fellowship Fund"

From
Chris Browne
Date:
"The Open Source Development Labs (OSDL) has established the OSDL
Fellowship Fund to provide financial support to software developers
working on Linux and open source community projects. Under the
auspices of this fund, OSDL works with users, vendors and developers
to identify where and how additional work or resources could
accelerate development efforts and spur the adoption of Linux and open
source software."

http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/fellowship_fund/

They're soliciting applicants.  There isn't indication that there is
anything forcibly Linux-specific, or GPL-specific, so it seems
entirely plausible that BSD/PostgreSQL applicants (which certainly fit
into the category of "community projects," as compared to some of the
Other Guys ;-)) could reasonably apply for funding.
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/lisp.html