Web-ad images

From
Mike Ellsworth
Date:
Posting this mostly as a "heads-up" for Robert Treat.  Created some
additional ads using elephants graciously supplied by Julian Blanc
(World Conservation Union).  More ideas/variations are in progress but
she has been tight on time of late.

Robert -- heads up & check your email for an email titled as above with
an attachment NEW.zip.

Thanks,
Mike E.

Re: Web-ad images

From
Mike Ellsworth
Date:
Arghhhh....

Robert -- users.sourceforge.net is currently blocking all zip attachments.

Have another place I can send this zip?

Mike Ellsworth wrote:

> Posting this mostly as a "heads-up" for Robert Treat.  Created some
> additional ads using elephants graciously supplied by Julian Blanc
> (World Conservation Union).  More ideas/variations are in progress but
> she has been tight on time of late.
>
> Robert -- heads up & check your email for an email titled as above
> with an attachment NEW.zip.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike E.

Re: Web-ad images

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Mike Ellsworth wrote:
> Arghhhh....
>
> Robert -- users.sourceforge.net is currently blocking all zip attachments.
>
> Have another place I can send this zip?

Why not make it a gzip? :)

> Mike Ellsworth wrote:
>
>> Posting this mostly as a "heads-up" for Robert Treat.  Created some
>> additional ads using elephants graciously supplied by Julian Blanc
>> (World Conservation Union).  More ideas/variations are in progress but
>> she has been tight on time of late.
>>
>> Robert -- heads up & check your email for an email titled as above
>> with an attachment NEW.zip.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mike E.

>>               http://archives.postgresql.org

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Web-ad images

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Mike,

> Robert -- users.sourceforge.net is currently blocking all zip attachments.
>
> Have another place I can send this zip?

How about I make you a documentation writer for the Graphics project, and then
you can upload them directly?   Do you have a pgfoundry login?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions