five reasons why you should never use PostgreSQL, ever.

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Found this Good article with google alerts:

quote "In an effort to dispel some of the FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) surrounding this impressive product, this article puts forth several of the most commonplace reasons for not further investigating PostgreSQL, followed by some clarification"

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1172668,00.html

Regards,
Guido Barosio

Re: five reasons why you should never use PostgreSQL, ever.

From
"Jonah H. Harris"
Date:
I love this article :)

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Re: five reasons why you should never use

From
Robby Russell
Date:
On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 09:43 +0000, Guido Barosio wrote:
> Found this Good article with google alerts:
>
> quote "In an effort to dispel some of the FUD (fear, uncertainty, and
> doubt) surrounding this impressive product, this article puts forth
> several of the most commonplace reasons for not further investigating
> PostgreSQL, followed by some clarification"
>
> http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1172668,00.html

Thanks for sharing this link! :-)

Robby

--
* Robby Russell, Founder & Executive Director                 *

Re: five reasons why you should never use PostgreSQL,

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Yaaay, Jason.

I should send him flowers or something.  ;-)

--Josh