Non-profit organization in Germany

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
We have agreed with the German non-profit organization "Verein zur Förderung
Freier Informationen und Software e.V." (FFIS, http://www.ffis.de/Verein/) to
handle money for the PostgreSQL project, if any were to arise from
merchandising or donations.  FFIS is the German sister organization of SPI
and has been handling money for the Debian project until now.  If money is to
be spent, I'm currently the contact.

Now may be the time to get a donations page up on the web site. :-)

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Non-profit organization in Germany

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Hi Peter,

Just lurking, and I couldn't find an english site for

http://www.ffis.de/Verein/

am I wrong?

Regards,
g.-

We have agreed with the German non-profit organization "Verein zur Förderung
Freier Informationen und Software e.V." (FFIS, http://www.ffis.de/Verein/) to
handle money for the PostgreSQL project, if any were to arise from
merchandising or donations.  FFIS is the German sister organization of SPI
and has been handling money for the Debian project until now.  If money is to
be spent, I'm currently the contact.

Now may be the time to get a donations page up on the web site. :-)

--
Peter Eisentraut

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .
X  - NO Word docs in e-mail .

Date:
Am Dienstag, 7. März 2006 11:20 schrieb Guido Barosio:
> Just lurking, and I couldn't find an english site for
> http://www.ffis.de/Verein/

I don't think there is one.

--
Peter Eisentraut