Re: [pgsql-www] Is Sourcewear defunct?

From
"Dave Page"

Yes - we definitely don't want to be linking to a company claiming to
support us that don't deliver the goods they take money for. It's not
fair to the people that don't get their shirts etc, nor does it paint us
in a good light.

Regards, Dave

Re: [pgsql-www] Is Sourcewear defunct?

From
"Jim C. Nasby"
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:59:04PM -0000, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Yeah... while we should pursue other options, can someone please gank
the links that are up there right now?

Re: [pgsql-www] Is Sourcewear defunct?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Wednesday 01 March 2006 14:35, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:59:04PM -0000, Dave Page wrote:

Already done... if you see any left lmk.

--
Robert Treat