Requesting LinuxWorld East staffers

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

We need booth staffers for Linux World east. Please step up.

Joshua D. Drake

Re: [GENERAL] Requesting LinuxWorld East staffers

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We need booth staffers for Linux World east. Please step up.

I think I am going.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

Re: [GENERAL] Requesting LinuxWorld East staffers

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Bruce,

> I think I am going.

Please confirm.  If for some reason you can't go, then I need to buy a
plane ticket ASAP.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: [GENERAL] Requesting LinuxWorld East staffers

Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> > I think I am going.
>
> Please confirm.  If for some reason you can't go, then I need to buy a
> plane ticket ASAP.

Yea, basically I am thinking I have to go, but I might have to pay out
of my pocket.  Sharing a hotel room with someone to cut costs would
help.  The trip cost for me is minimal.

--

Date:
brew@theMode.com wrote:
> Joshua.....
>

>> We need booth staffers for Linux World east. Please step up.
>>

> Is that for Command Prompt or postgreSQL?  Both, probably.

It it is for PostgreSQL.Org. "I" am coordinating the booth.

> I'm confused about Linux World east, though.  I googled it and it looks
> like it was in Boston last month.

It is next month.

Joshua D. Drake
> brew
>
>  ==========================================================================
>                   Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
>   Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website  http://www.callpix.com
>      and my Musician's Online Database Exchange http://www.TheMode.com

Re: [GENERAL] Requesting LinuxWorld East staffers

From
brew@theMode.com
Date:
Joshua.....

Date:
> > I'm confused about Linux World east, though.  I googled it and it looks
> > like it was in Boston last month.
> >
> It is next month.

Ah, found it.  LinuxWorld at the Boston Convention and Exhibit Center on
April 3-6 2006

Sorry, I'm in NYC area and was hoping it was at the Javits Center.