Sun not on list for professional support?

From
Jeff Davis
Date:
Should Sun Microsystems be on the list of companies that support
PostgreSQL? I'm not sure which continents they offer support in.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Re: Sun not on list for professional support?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Jeff,

> Should Sun Microsystems be on the list of companies that support
> PostgreSQL? I'm not sure which continents they offer support in.

Good point, will bug their sales people to submit.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Sun not on list for professional support?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 16:07, Jeff Davis wrote:
> Should Sun Microsystems be on the list of companies that support
> PostgreSQL? I'm not sure which continents they offer support in.

If they send in a submission it will likely be approved

Robert Treat