Small end-user company wanted for analyst interview

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

A news analyst firm needs a small/medium business who are end users of
PostgreSQL to interview for a piece on OSS databases.  I've already
connected them with a big business, but I'd like a "mom-and-pop" outfit
as well.

This needs, of course, to be someone who can both say good things about
Postgres and can explain why they chose postgres (i.e. NOT "because my
consultant installed it.").

--Josh

Re: Small end-user company wanted for analyst interview

From
Josh Berkus
People:

Thanks for all the volunteers!  I'll keep a list for future use.

I picked a small telemarketing firm which contacted me; one of my goals
for this round was to find a company not in the software or computer
business, since all of the other companies this analyst has interviewed
have come from big tech companies.

--Josh