Re: Links to press coverage

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Jussi,

> Just for info, Tietokone-magazine, the leading computer magazine in Finland
> has already a very positive article about the release on their web-site. (Has
> actually been there already for almost two hours.)

All right!  Can you post a link here?   We should keep a list of links
to coverage of this release.

--Josh

Re: Links to press coverage

From
"Jussi Mikkola"
Date:
Hi Josh,

Here's the link.

Rgs,

Jussi

http://www.tietokone.fi/uutta/uutinen.asp?news_id=25191&tyyppi=1

Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) kirjoitti:

> Jussi,
>
> > Just for info, Tietokone-magazine, the leading computer magazine in Finland
> > has already a very positive article about the release on their web-site. (Has
> > actually been there already for almost two hours.)
>
> All right!  Can you post a link here?   We should keep a list of links
> to coverage of this release.
>
> --Josh

Re: Links to press coverage

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Here's the German echo about pgsql release, on Heise Newsticker (Heise
is the publisher of Germany's most popular computer magazines, esp. c't)

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/65853

Note the public reaction, already 122 comments within 7 hours!

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Links to press coverage

From
Cornelia Boenigk
Date:
Hi all

 > We should keep a list of links to coverage of this release.

Here are two more:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit81.html.de
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/65853&words=PostgreSQL

Conni (waving ;-)

Re: Links to press coverage

From
EWald Geschwinde
Date:
Cornelia Boenigk wrote:

> Hi all
>
> > We should keep a list of links to coverage of this release.
>
> Here are two more:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit81.html.de
> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/65853&words=PostgreSQL

I have one in Austria here

http://derstandard.at/?url=/?id=2234812

regards Ewald Geschwinde

Re: Links to press coverage

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

eweek:
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1883127,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000608
(thanks, Lisa!)

CBR:
http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=84440CAE-A7FB-47E3-B52D-7365362E97E3

Techtarget (buried in a discussion about Ingres):
http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1144401,00.html

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________