Missing release date in Press-FAQ

From
"Michael Paesold"
Date:
This should really go to -www, but I am not subscribed so it's faster to
send it here:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq still has:
Q: What is the current version of PostgreSQL?
A: 8.1, which was released November ##th, 2005.

This should be replaced with 08th.

I am waiting for a news entry on that front page, too. ;-) (Additionally to
the "8.1 released" banner.)

Thanks for all the great work from everyone and congratulations!

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Re: Missing release date in Press-FAQ

From
"Michael Paesold"
I wrote:

> This should really go to -www, but I am not subscribed so it's faster to
> send it here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq still has:
> Q: What is the current version of PostgreSQL?
> A: 8.1, which was released November ##th, 2005.
>
> This should be replaced with 08th.

Another issue is that http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/, which
is linked from the press kit, still points to the 8.0 documentation. This
should be updated.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Re: Missing release date in Press-FAQ

From
"Magnus Hagander"
Date:
> This should really go to -www, but I am not subscribed so
> it's faster to send it here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq still has:
> Q: What is the current version of PostgreSQL?
> A: 8.1, which was released November ##th, 2005.
>
> This should be replaced with 08th.

Updated, thanks.

> I am waiting for a news entry on that front page, too. ;-)
> (Additionally to the "8.1 released" banner.)

Yeah, we normally copy that from the mail to -announce which hasn't gone
out yet for some reason I'm unaware of ;-)

//Magnus

Date:
> > This should really go to -www, but I am not subscribed so
> it's faster
> > to send it here:
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq still has:
> > Q: What is the current version of PostgreSQL?
> > A: 8.1, which was released November ##th, 2005.
> >
> > This should be replaced with 08th.
>
> Another issue is that
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/, which is
> linked from the press kit, still points to the 8.0
> documentation. This should be updated.

Fixed.
Will be a while until it replicates, thoguh.

//Magnus