Need Phone Contact for 8.1 release

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

If the 8.1 release goes off on schedule, we're going to have an issue with
phone coverage at that time.  I will be in Frankfurt and Bruce will be
doing a training session.

As such, I need a North American volunteer who can take phone calls from
the press during regular business hours.  You'll need to be or become
familiar with the 8.1 release and the PostgreSQL community.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Need Phone Contact for 8.1 release

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Mon, 2005-31-10 at 13:02 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> As such, I need a North American volunteer who can take phone calls from
> the press during regular business hours.  You'll need to be or become
> familiar with the 8.1 release and the PostgreSQL community.

I can do this.

-Neil

Re: Need Phone Contact for 8.1 release

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Neil,

> Great. Is there some specific time / date period during which I should
> make sure I'm available?

November 8th to the 10th, during regular business hours.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Re: Need Phone Contact for 8.1 release

From
"Andy Astor"
Date:
I know Neil already volunteered. If we need backups, we have a couple of
people who can do this. But Neil's a great first choice.

andy