OSCON SWAG

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

O.k. between:

SRA, CMD and Afilias we have CDs.
CMD we have flyers and tables.
SRA and CMD we have a banner that can be reused by the community.

I hope other people are also bringing things. We are between Gnome and
PDXlug and we appear to have the largest booth in the OSS pavilion.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Re: OSCON SWAG

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Would some T-shirts and mouse pads be useful?

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Hello,
>
> O.k. between:
>
> SRA, CMD and Afilias we have CDs.
> CMD we have flyers and tables.
> SRA and CMD we have a banner that can be reused by the community.
>
> I hope other people are also bringing things. We are between Gnome and PDXlug
> and we appear to have the largest booth in the OSS pavilion.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
>
> --
> Your PostgreSQL solutions company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.800.492.2240
> PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Programming, 24x7 support
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

----

Re: OSCON SWAG

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Tuesday 02 August 2005 16:44, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> O.k. between:
>
> SRA, CMD and Afilias we have CDs.
> CMD we have flyers and tables.
> SRA and CMD we have a banner that can be reused by the community.
>
> I hope other people are also bringing things. We are between Gnome and
> PDXlug and we appear to have the largest booth in the OSS pavilion.

I have some decorations to put up, and elien has buttons to be hocked, we'll
try to hook up with you folks and get coordinated.

--
Robert Treat

Re: OSCON SWAG

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Would some T-shirts and mouse pads be useful?

Yes but keep in mind OSCON is tommorow.

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

Re: OSCON SWAG

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 August 2005 16:44, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>O.k. between:
>>
>>SRA, CMD and Afilias we have CDs.
>>CMD we have flyers and tables.
>>SRA and CMD we have a banner that can be reused by the community.
>>
>>I hope other people are also bringing things. We are between Gnome and
>>PDXlug and we appear to have the largest booth in the OSS pavilion.
>>

> I have some decorations to put up, and elien has buttons to be hocked, we'll
> try to hook up with you folks and get coordinated.

We will be there in the morning.

--

Date:
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> Would some T-shirts and mouse pads be useful?
>
> Yes but keep in mind OSCON is tommorow.

Damn, sorry ... I wasn't thinking :(  This summer is moving too fast ...