"Jim C. Nasby"
Date:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 07:55:14PM -0400, Robert Bernier wrote:
> YES!!
>
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/07/28/schmoozing.html

Glad the article clears it up... I think I'd much rather schmooz than
schmoo. :P

Re: schmooing at oscon

From
"Denis Lussier"
Date:
Actually, I grew up on a dairy farm and sometimes prefer to Schmoo rather than to Schmooze. :-)

--Luss

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel@decibel.org

       match

Re: schmooing at oscon

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
On July 30, 2005 09:51 am, Denis Lussier wrote:
> Actually, I grew up on a dairy farm and sometimes prefer to Schmoo rather
> than to Schmooze. :-)

Isn't it amazing the response one gets from a spelling mistake :-)

Re: schmooing at oscon

From
"Jim C. Nasby"
Date:
Ok, I'll bite... what on earth is schmooing in the context of a dairy
farm?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 09:51:53AM -0400, Denis Lussier wrote:
> Actually, I grew up on a dairy farm and sometimes prefer to Schmoo rather than to Schmooze. :-)
>

> --Luss
>
> ________________________________

Re: schmooing at oscon

From
"Denis Lussier"
Ok I'll admit it, it was a horribly stupid joke.  Sch "moo" ing.  Since I can't put this thread in reverse, I can only hope it will stop.  :-)

--Luss

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel@decibel.org

Re: schmooing at oscon

From
"Jim C. Nasby"
Date:
See, now if this had been on one of the distributed.net mailling lists
it would have made more sense. ]:8P