Artwork?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
I need the artwork for the Elephant etc... for OSCON. Who has it?

Re: Artwork?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Josh,

http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Artwork?

From
Brian Kilpatrick
Date:
I've  got some elephant vector  art, i don't recall where i got it.
Should i just email it or is there a good place for it?

Brian

On Jun 29, 2005, at 5:27 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I need the artwork for the Elephant etc... for OSCON. Who has it?
> --
> Your PostgreSQL solutions company - Command Prompt, Inc.
> 1.800.492.2240
> PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Programming, 24x7 support
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/
>
> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Re: Artwork?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Brian,

> I've  got some elephant vector  art, i don't recall where i got it.
> Should i just email it or is there a good place for it?

Yes, please send it to me and I'll post it for the graphics project.

--Josh

__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant
josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA