Postgresql in the Linux Journal

From
Joseph Brenner
Date:
The current issue of Linux Journal has an article by Joshua Bentham on
"Easy Database Development Using Rekall".   I quote:

  The database back end was a no-brainer; I used PostgreSQL.
  Having access to PostgreSQL version 8 under both Linux and
  Windows is not only a testament to the power of great free
  software, but it also provides an extremely fertile ground upon
  which to grow cross-platform applications that are robust and
  scalable.

(Also, Rueven Lerner talks about using PostgreSQL with iCalender
data.)

Re: Postgresql in the Linux Journal

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Joe,

> (Also, Rueven Lerner talks about using PostgreSQL with iCalender
> data.)

Yeah, Rueven has been a great friend to us through his articles.  So that the
editor of LJ.

I sometimes wonder why Reuven isn't involved in the community more, maybe it's
so he can acutally get articles done. ;-)

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions