RSS feed for pgFoundry news?

From
Satoshi Nagayasu
Date:
Hi all,

Can pgFoundry news support RSS feed?

I think RSS is the best way to deliver the news to many developers.
I want RSS icon on the pgFoundry top page,
like http://www.postgresql.org/.

Any comments?
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>

Re: RSS feed for pgFoundry news?

From
Tom Copeland
Date:
On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 12:39 +0900, Satoshi Nagayasu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can pgFoundry news support RSS feed?
>
> I think RSS is the best way to deliver the news to many developers.
> I want RSS icon on the pgFoundry top page,
> like http://www.postgresql.org/.
>
> Any comments?

Hi Satoshi -

Yes, there are several PGFoundry RSS feeds here:

http://pgfoundry.org/export/

including a front page news feed:

http://pgfoundry.org/export/rss_sfnews.php

Yours,

Tom

Re: RSS feed for pgFoundry news?

From
Satoshi Nagayasu
Date:
Thanks, Tom.

BTW, can we place the RSS icons to the top page?

--

Date:
On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 07:38 +0900, Satoshi Nagayasu wrote:
> Thanks, Tom.
>
> BTW, can we place the RSS icons to the top page?

Hi Satoshi -

Sure!

Josh, anyone else - any objections to putting a link to the RSS feeds on
the front page of PGFoundry?

Yours,

Tom

Re: RSS feed for pgFoundry news?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Tom,

> Josh, anyone else - any objections to putting a link to the RSS feeds on
> the front page of PGFoundry?

No!  Do it!

I didn't know we *had* an RSS feed.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: RSS feed for pgFoundry news?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Tom, any other features that we aren't using/advertising? :)