Commercial support organisations in Hong Kong?

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
Hi all,

Aside from these folks

http://www.hki-media.com/eng/services/db_support.html

does anyone know of commercial support companies in Hong Kong?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.
        --Bruce Schneier

Re: Commercial support organisations in Hong Kong?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Andrew,

> does anyone know of commercial support companies in Hong Kong?

I'm pretty sure that SRA and Fujitsu would cover HK.   And there's whoever is
running our Chinese web site.

However, I'm also pretty sure I already responded to the same person.  They
seem to have e-mailed everyone in the Project.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Date:
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:39:05PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that SRA and Fujitsu would cover HK.

I'm fairly certain that I'm not answering a "cover" question, but a
"has offices in", unfortunately for me.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
        --George Orwell