PostgreSQL at LinuxTag

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The booth for LinuxTag is registered, now we need people there.  Please
let me know if and when you could be there.  I would like to start
building a booth schedule of some sort.  People from abroad are also
welcome; you don't need to speak German to be there.

The LinuxTag is June 22-25 in Karlsruhe, Germany.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: PostgreSQL at LinuxTag

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
What kind of BSD presence is there?

Date:
Robert Bernier wrote:
> What kind of BSD presence is there?

They are all there, with their entire souvenir shops.  That's at least
what I saw.  I don't know what you are looking for in particular.

--
Peter Eisentraut