EWeek: Choosing the Right Open-Source Database

From
darcy@wavefire.com
Date:
People may want to tune into this live even to be run today.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1766914,00.asp?kc=ewnws030105dtx1k0000599

Re: EWeek: Choosing the Right Open-Source Database

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Darcy,

> People may want to tune into this live even to be run today.
>
> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1766914,00.asp?kc=ewnws030105dtx1k0000
>599

Odd, this was supposed to be last week; I provided Lisa Vaas some information
then.    Wonder what caused the re-schedule?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: EWeek: Choosing the Right Open-Source Database

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 12:50, darcy@wavefire.com wrote:
> People may want to tune into this live even to be run today.
>
> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1766914,00.asp?kc=ewnws030105dtx1k0000599

In an effort to add creedence to those who think that the Firebird's
high numbers are a result of name confusion between it and a certain
upstart browser, did you notice that under it's "Education Kit" section
where there are articles meant to bring attendees up to speed on the
issues being discussed, eweek listed the article "Some National ISP
Offers Firefox to Customers" as something to read. :-)

Robert Treat