Open XChange

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/

Runs on PostgreSQL by default...

Big Novell Open Source project.

Chris

Re: Open XChange

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 11:23, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/
>
> Runs on PostgreSQL by default...
>
> Big Novell Open Source project.

Did you know that HP is now using PostgreSQL for their server and
storage management platform?  Starting to make the list of companies who
use PostgreSQL look pretty spiffy... HP, Novell, Apple, Cisco, BASF...
the list goes on.

Robert Treat

Re: Open XChange

From
"Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]"

> Did you know that HP is now using PostgreSQL for their server and
> storage management platform?  Starting to make the list of companies who
> use PostgreSQL look pretty spiffy... HP, Novell, Apple, Cisco, BASF...
> the list goes on.

I am sure they would have done some tweaks fo better working . Can we
ask them to share their procedures and compilaton methods such that
others dont have to re-invest in doing the same R&D .

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.