PG stuff - where to buy?

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Re: PG stuff - where to buy?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> The PG store at
>
> http://store.pgsql.com/
>
> appears to be closed (a "Merchant Account is CLOSED" message
> appears when trying to order any item). Is there any other
> place to order PG clothing? (specifically, the collared shirt)

Ack ... email acctng@pgsql.com, and they can process for you ... I'll have
to fix that site tomorrow ... the 'merchant account' is the company we
were using that suddenly decided a couple of weeks ago to go out of
business *sigh*  I didn't realize that the store was pointing to it though
:(

----

Re: PG stuff - where to buy?

From