Bad press

From
Robert Treat
Date:
http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/index.jsp?section=News&subsection=Business&subsection_code=1&file=template1.jsp&storyid=1383

Quick summary:  A company called skypak india has been using postgresql
for a ocuple of years, but has determined it is putting too much
pressure on their hardware infrastructure. They do claim that they spoke
to a consulting company but that it was counter productive. The only
details from the article regarding what kind of load they have are