MySQL to ship cluster solution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-5173101.html

Re: MySQL to ship cluster solution

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: MySQL to ship cluster solution

From
Jan Wieck
Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-5173101.html

There are some interesting remarks about NDB in connection with their
wonderfull FK, transaction and MVCC enabling flagship table type InnoDB
here:

     http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/001613.html

Before there are reports of this supporting mixed read/write-access of
100+ concurrent users on a serveral-dozen-GB database, it's another
"enterprise feature" made by MySQL-marketing to me.

Jan