Turkish press release results + Links to them (?)

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: Turkish press release results + Links to them (?)

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Devrim,

> Anyway, I'm planning to keep all the links to press releases, links to
> news about PostgreSQL, etc in a web page. I'm planning to do this for
> Turkish ones. Should we do this for all languages/news? If so, where
> shoudl we publish it? On local web pages, or on advocacy site?

Sean has been keeping a list of links against the day we get something up on
www.postgresql.org.

I do think that we should create a php-script driven interface on
www.postgresql.org, similar to our current "news" interface, just for keeping
links to press coverage.  It would need to include filtering by language.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Date: