Romanian Press Release

From
Adrian Maier
Date:
Hello,

Today I have sent the press release to the most important IT
magasines that exist in Romania.

And I have already been contacted on the phone from someone at
"Linux Magazin".  They were very interested, and are willing to
publish a PostgreSQL-related article for December (it's a monthly
magazine). They want "something interesting" about PostgreSQL.

I don't know many details yet, but i hope to get them by mail
shortly.

Adrian Maier

Re: Romanian Press Release

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Adrian,

> And I have already been contacted on the phone from someone at
> "Linux Magazin".  They were very interested, and are willing to
> publish a PostgreSQL-related article for December (it's a monthly
> magazine). They want "something interesting" about PostgreSQL.

Way cool!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions