PostgreSQL second in Linux Journal awards

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:

Interesting quote:

"After a brief respite last year, when InterBase claimed third place,
Oracle returns to the top three this year. Although MySQL retains the
top spot, PostgreSQL continues to narrow the gap. Firebird, the
independent database based on InterBase code, is once again the favorite
write-in vote."

So, we might be catching up.  Funnily enough, the date on the article is
Nov 1st...

Chris

Re: PostgreSQL second in Linux Journal awards

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
What's even more funny ... We Won the Linux Journal's Editor's Choice
Award for Best Database in August :)