[Fwd: Prospective Partner Application: Status Update - 09/15/2003]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi all,

The initial contact that was sent to PeopleSoft just got turned down
without them even bothering to get in contact.

Remember this for later.  ;->

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Prospective Partner Application: Status Update - 09/15/2003
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:56:10 -0700
From: partnerproposals@peoplesoft.com
To: justin@postgresql.org

To:    justin@postgresql.org
cc:

Dear Justin:

Thank you for your interest in becoming a PeopleSoft Alliance partner.
PostgreSQL Global Development Group's application was forwarded to the
appropriate contact for review, but did not receive the necessary
sponsorship for partnership.  Alliances does not have the authorization to
sponsor prospective applicants, therefore it is necessary to decline the
application at this time.

We wish you and your organization success in your future endeavors.

Thank you,

PartnerProposals@PeopleSoft

Re: [Fwd: Prospective Partner Application: Status

From
"scott.marlowe"
Date:
So, is this a polite way of saying that someone has to grease somebody's
palm before you can become a partner?