Re: [webmaster] Community.

Date:
Pablo Lazaro wrote:
> Hi, mi name is Pablo Lazaro, im a Linux developer from Argentina,
> i was working at Borland Argentina until the last month, since Sept 1st
> i have my own enterprise (with partners), i was wondering how can
> we do to adquire a representation of PostgreSQL for Argentina
> (we really want to organize conferences, courses, manuals, etc) ..
> the nearest place for us to do that is Chile, and is very far from Buenos
> Aires (the Capital City of Argentina).
>
> If you like, i can offer you more references about me and my
> enterprise (i organized conferences involving Redhat Argentina,
> i collaborated projects of the community, etc)

[ CC to advocacy.]

We have folks all over the world.  What type of presentation did you
want?

Re: [webmaster] Community.

From
"Pablo Lazaro"
Date:
I was thinking in give support to enterprises that are
using PostgreSQL, to organize events (seminars, courses,
etc)..

Date:
Pablo Lazaro wrote:

> I was thinking in give support to enterprises that are
> using PostgreSQL, to organize events (seminars, courses,
> etc)..

OK.  I do training.  We usually try to attend conferences to talk about
PostgreSQL too.

Re: [webmaster] Community.

From
"Pablo Lazaro"
Date:
Ok, but can i adquire a representation, title, or something
to do that here in buenos aires (i mean, for the support..)

Date:
Pablo Lazaro wrote:

> Ok, but can i adquire a representation, title, or something
> to do that here in buenos aires (i mean, for the support..)

Oh, we don't require any special approval for you to do training or
support.