Date for 7.4 release?

From
"Heather Carle"
Date:
Just curious to know when the release date is for the 7.4 press release?

We'd like to assist with some press outreach in Germany by pitching Afilias' current implementation of Postgres for the .INFO and .ORG registries as a hook for the story. We do need to integrate this into our current project schedule, so if someone could let me know the release date and send me the final of the release (and German translation if available), it would be appreciated!

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather D. Carle
Communications Manager

http://www.afilias.info

Re: Date for 7.4 release?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Hi Heather ...

  As of yet, there is no date set, but we are *hoping* for around Oct 1st
... we just went into 2nd beta, and from talks on -hackers, I can see a
3rd beta coming before we go into release cycle ...