We should probably get in contact with these guys...

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any good Newsworthy PostgreSQL type stories from an
African country?

Just saw this:

http://www.tectonic.co.za/index.php?action=viewsec&topic=Database

No mention of PostgreSQL there at all.  We should definitely try to get
ourselves heard there.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: We should probably get in contact with these

From
Anton de Wet
Date:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> Does anyone have any good Newsworthy PostgreSQL type stories from an
> African country?
>
> Just saw this:
>
> http://www.tectonic.co.za/index.php?action=viewsec&topic=Database
>
> No mention of PostgreSQL there at all.  We should definitely try to get
> ourselves heard there.

I know the journalist who's site that is personally, I'll make sure that
the anouncement of 7.4 get there :)

Anton

Re: We should probably get in contact with these

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Heh Heh Heh