Call For Translators

From
Robert Treat
Date:
Hey All,

I have been unable to get in contact with the following advocacy website
translators, so we need to either have new translators step forward, or
someone to help get me in contact with the translator.

Diogo Biazus - Portuguese <diogo@ikono.com.br>
Michael Paesold - German <mpaesold@gmx.at>
Stefano Reksten - Italian <sreksten@sdb.it>
vacant - Swedish
vacant - Norwegian

If your interested in filling in a spot, or interested in adding a new
translation, please lmk.

Robert Treat

Re: Call For Translators

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

> Diogo Biazus - Portuguese <diogo@ikono.com.br>

Claudio is available and doing a good job.  For that matter, Diogo was
responding to my e-mails a month ago ... maybe he's on vacation?

> Michael Paesold - German <mpaesold@gmx.at>
> Stefano Reksten - Italian <sreksten@sdb.it>
> vacant - Swedish
> vacant - Norwegian

Please tell me the story with the rest of these people when you know it ...
I've forwarded several request e-mails in the respective languages that need
to be answered by someone else ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Call For Translators

From
"Cornelia Boenigk"
Date:
Hi Robert

I can do German translations.

Regards
Conni

Re: Call For Translators

From
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
Date:
Robert Treat escreveu:

>Hey All,
>
>I have been unable to get in contact with the following advocacy website
>translators, so we need to either have new translators step forward, or
>someone to help get me in contact with the translator.
>
>Diogo Biazus - Portuguese <diogo@ikono.com.br>

Hi Robert,

I 've sent you an email six days ago telling that I would be available
for the translation.
Maybe the email was lost on the way, but I've received the username and
password of the translation page, and I'm beggining the translation this
week.
And about the forwards that Josh sent us (me and Claudio), we handled
them together.

My regards,

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus