Where have the buttons & banners gone?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

OK, I just spent the last 15 minutes searching for the "Powered by PostgreSQL"
buttons.  Obviously, if I can't find them, new users won't be able to either.

Where are they?   Can we move them to somewhere logical?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Where have the buttons & banners gone?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda/