We're going to Comdex!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

We've been offered the chance to go to Comdex and run a PostgreSQL booth.
Comdex is adding an "open source pavillion" like Linuxworld's.

Volunteers will get free admission to Comdex, and some significant chance of
free food.  You will have to work the PostgreSQL booth and participate in a
"PostgreSQL Clinic".   You will be responsible for your own transportation
and accomodations, although it is likely that we will organize some sort of
hotel-room-pooling.

Comdex is November 17-20 in Las Vegas.

Regardless of whether you are going or not, we will also need handouts ...
brochures, flyers, and CDs.  We need help creating these!  Surely there's a
designer-wanna-be amoung us?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: We're going to Comdex!

From
"Cornelia Boenigk"
Date:
Hi Josh

> Regardless of whether you are going or not, we will also need
handouts ...
> brochures, flyers, and CDs.  We need help creating these!  Surely
there's a
> designer-wanna-be amoung us?

Just an idea. See http://www.cornelia-boenigk.de/cover/cover.html

Regards
Conni

Re: We're going to Comdex!

From
"Jason Godden"
Date:
You need to change the image source reference Connie.  Can't wait to see
it!

Regards,

Jason

  _____

"I am not a genius, I am just never satisfied and very very persistent."
                                         - Hans Reiser (ReiserFS)

  _____

> Regardless of whether you are going or not, we will also need
handouts ...
> brochures, flyers, and CDs.  We need help creating these!  Surely
there's a
> designer-wanna-be amoung us?

Just an idea. See http://www.cornelia-boenigk.de/cover/cover.html

Regards
Conni

Re: We're going to Comdex!

From
"Cornelia Boenigk"
Date:
Sorry, but now it should work

Conni

Re: We're going to Comdex!

Date:
Maybe some of my presentation PDF's would be of help.  They are on my
home page.