Tiny mention of PostgreSQL...

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
Did this one get sent around?  MySQL is linking it it on their home page at
the moment...

http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/05/16/20OPconnection_1.html

Also, is there any chance of getting direct links to say pgAdmin and
phpPgAdmin on the Postgresql.org home page? Or at least near to the
homepage?

Chris

Re: Tiny mention of PostgreSQL...

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Chris,

> Also, is there any chance of getting direct links to say pgAdmin and
> phpPgAdmin on the Postgresql.org home page? Or at least near to the
> homepage?

How about just a direct link to the GUI Tools page, from, say the Users page?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Tiny mention of PostgreSQL...

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
That'd be nice - I'm sure we should make it a little easier for noobs.
Check the MySQL.com frontpage for comparison...

Chris