good press

From
Robert Treat
Date:
An article about the Synchronicity Developer Suite, a design
collaboration and management suite. My favorite part:

"Synchronicity carefully profiled common customer use models to identify
the functional aspects that would provide the greatest scalability
benefits. Key focus was been given to core data management functionality
that keeps large designs in sync, especially in distributed
environments. The targeted customer use model has been increased to
multi-million-file data sets, including files larger than 2 Gigabytes.
To improve performance and compatibility, ProjectSync has also been
ported to the PostgreSQL database, the most advanced and widely used
open source database."

Full Article at this horrendous URL:

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/cb_headline.cgi?&story_file=bw.061603/231675828&directory=/google&header_file=header.htm&footer_file=

Robert Treat

Re: good press

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

> An article about the Synchronicity Developer Suite, a design
> collaboration and management suite. My favorite part:

Cool!  Mind asking them for permission to quote their press release on our web
site?   (we can always link to it, but links have a way of disappearing ...)

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions