Open Books Project

From
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Date:

Re: Open Books Project

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 10:42, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> One of the enries is for the MySQL manual, which is simply a link to the
> top of their documentation directory on their website. It seems to me
> that we could easily make a link to our documentation as well, even though
> it is not "published" as a book like the others on the page are.

Actually, the PostgreSQL documentation has been published in dead-tree
format. For example,

http://www.ptf.com/dossier/sets/Post.shtml

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0595149170/qid=1051118143/sr=1-10/ref=sr_1_10/102-4386813-5427306?v=glance&s=books

Cheers,

Neil

Re: Open Books Project

From
Robert Treat
Date:
I'll contact the O'Reilly folks about getting our docs included.

Robert Treat