Slashdot article

From
Neil Conway
Date:
In case you guys didn't see it, Slashdot covered the OSNews interview:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/04/21/182243&mode=nested&tid=198

Cheers,

Neil

Re: Slashdot article

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
> In case you guys didn't see it, Slashdot covered the OSNews interview:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/04/21/182243&mode=nested&ti
d=198

From the comments: (OSNews)

"On a side note, regardless of their products power, they seem like cocky
a#s-h###s. That wasn't very professional of them... bad form!"

Nice one, guys :)

Chris

Re: Slashdot article

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Chris,

> From the comments: (OSNews)
>
> "On a side note, regardless of their products power, they seem like cocky
> a#s-h###s. That wasn't very professional of them... bad form!"
>
> Nice one, guys :)

Yeah, I know, I didn't edit enough.   I had a cold.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Slashdot article -OSNews

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

BTW, if anyone is upset about the OSNews article, it was 100% my fault, I
handled it competely, and OSNews reported faithfully what I forwarded to
them.   I don't think I did a very good job, either ... I shouldn't have
dealt with it when I was too busy to give it my full attention.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Slashdot article -OSNews

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
> BTW, if anyone is upset about the OSNews article, it was 100% my fault, I
> handled it competely, and OSNews reported faithfully what I forwarded to
> them.   I don't think I did a very good job, either ... I shouldn't have
> dealt with it when I was too busy to give it my full attention.

Nonono! I wasn't upset!!  I was just giving you some gentle hassle (aussie
style) about that comment ;)

Chris

Re: Slashdot article -OSNews

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Chris,

> > BTW, if anyone is upset about the OSNews article, it was 100% my fault, I
> > handled it competely, and OSNews reported faithfully what I forwarded to
> > them.   I don't think I did a very good job, either ... I shouldn't have
> > dealt with it when I was too busy to give it my full attention.
>
> Nonono! I wasn't upset!!  I was just giving you some gentle hassle (aussie
> style) about that comment ;)

No, I really do think I botched the article.   Too antagonistic toward MySQL,
too short on technical details.   I was in a hurry, and it shows.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions