Can someone respond to LWN comment?

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
Someone responded to the 7.3.2 release announcement on LWN with a question
about the poor security of postgresql. This was probably prompted by
the release information indicating some buffer overruns were fixed.
Anyway, it might be nice if someone official responded to the comment.
You can read the announcement and comment at: http://lwn.net/Articles/22505/

Re: Can someone respond to LWN comment?

From
Scott Lamb
Date:
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Someone responded to the 7.3.2 release announcement on LWN with a question
> about the poor security of postgresql. This was probably prompted by
> the release information indicating some buffer overruns were fixed.
> Anyway, it might be nice if someone official responded to the comment.
> You can read the announcement and comment at: http://lwn.net/Articles/22505/

Well, I'm far from official, but I replied and hopefully helped a bit...

Re: Can someone respond to LWN comment?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Scott Lamb wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
>> Someone responded to the 7.3.2 release announcement on LWN with a
>> question
>> about the poor security of postgresql. This was probably prompted by
>> the release information indicating some buffer overruns were fixed.
>> Anyway, it might be nice if someone official responded to the comment.
>> You can read the announcement and comment at:
>> http://lwn.net/Articles/22505/
>

> Well, I'm far from official, but I replied and hopefully helped a bit...

Yep, they were done well.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift